Laughter is inner jogging......

the nielsens

Monday, July 28, 2008

Sign Language Painting FIRST GIVEAWAY!!!!

Sign Language Painting FIRST GIVEAWAY!!!!
Posted by Rhiannon at 9:58 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

my motto

{Totally Awesomeness}

{What I love}

Sumo's sweet stuff

{delicious}

BWS tips button

mikenrhi

mikenrhi
we're hot

Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine
Jers

Mr Attitude

Mr Attitude
Phe

Blog Archive

my fellow followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

  • I think it is time....to go PRIVATE
    I have had this debate for years, since I started this blog. Mike has wondered why I haven't gone private. Well one reason is because I ...
  • house progress
    The Drywall guy finished up with our house on Tuesday. We rented a paint sprayer and primed the basement on Wednesday. On Saturday I spent m...
  • this makes me want
    A BABY!!!!! With everyone I know having babies, I too would like one. (Phoenix I think at three months old in this picture). Because we aren...
  • making a decision
    A looming decision was made this year. I haven't been feeling well and when all the test were done, we were told that it might be someth...
  • Happy kids come from Utah
    The children were asked to particpate in a photo shoot on Friday. The photog's parents are opening a Little Gym in Texas and they need p...
  • Braces off
    On Wednesday I got my braces off. I was quite surprised because I didn't think I would have them off for at least another few months. Wh...
  • We Tri
    Mike during his swim. Getting his bike. Rhi's swimming. Getting ready to ride. Taking off for the r...
  • I have bitten
    When I read Twilight I wasn't a huge fan. Then I saw the trailer for the movie and thought it didn't look so horrible (the movie). ...
  • Who would have thought?
    (Mike made this video for me) W ho would have thought that I, Rhiannon Nielsen, would ever do some much physical activity in one year? Who ...
  • Sick
    On Wednesday I felt awful. I wasn't sick like running a fever or coughing so I went to work. But I came home with the worst sore throat ...

A few of my faves

Let us know you visited

total hits since 8*7*08

Free Website Counter
Free Counter
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.