Laughter is inner jogging......

the nielsens

Monday, July 28, 2008

Sign Language Painting FIRST GIVEAWAY!!!!

Sign Language Painting FIRST GIVEAWAY!!!!
Posted by Rhiannon at 9:58 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

my motto

{Totally Awesomeness}

{What I love}

Sumo's sweet stuff

{delicious}

BWS tips button

mikenrhi

mikenrhi
we're hot

Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine
Jers

Mr Attitude

Mr Attitude
Phe

Blog Archive

my fellow followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

  • Goldilocks ride
    On May 12th I rode my bike 63 miles. The Goldilocks ride is an all women ride. There were about 3000 participants.  With my friends, I ...
  • takin' a beatin'
    Jersey is a tough little girl. On Friday night, Jersey was going down our driveway on her scooter and she was crossing the street to the nex...
  • We got a CAT, well a Kitty.
    We have a baby in the house. A furry one. She is a cute calico cat named Ginny Weasley Nielsen. We don't have great luck with pets. So ...
  • It takes just one
    In 2009 my husband started running and getting back into shape. We had lost our slenderness, blame it on work, raising little ones that o...
  • May Day May Day!
    What another month has past! This year needs to slow down. After Mike's surgery I have felt like my life is spinning out of control! We...
  • Warning: to much Family Fun is happening!
    {Really there is a warning of multiple blog posts and pictures of us having a great time this summer.} The kids have become real posers. I ...
  • Utah vs. BYU...Where do your allegiances lie?
    TAKE MY POLL ABOUT THE BIG GAME > From Mike: As I continue to grow older and recognize how crazy old people become crazy old people, I fi...
  • I {heart} technology
    I'm like Kip on Napoleon Dynamite. I love technology. I'm not a super geek by any means(wait I'm getting braces) but it's ni...
  • Magic
    Last month my friend Sarah and I went to the Utah Symphony. (wow, I can't believe it's been a month) The Utah Symphony was playing ...
  • Mike's knee surgery
    Three years ago Mike went to play basketball with some friends. When I came home from work he was in bed with his leg elevated with ice on i...

A few of my faves

Let us know you visited

total hits since 8*7*08

Free Website Counter
Free Counter
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.