Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Working hard or hardly working

I work a full time job, a mother of two, I try to keep a house tidy, teach swimming lessons, support a husband with multiple church duties, also I have multiple church duties and I work a security job on the side. It's a fun job. I get to work at different venues around the salt lake valley. Sometimes it's so hard because I have to walk around for 4-6 hours (positive-it's exercise) but it's rewarding other times like this summer I got to see the hottest ticket in town 1D. 
Last night my security job rewarded me again. Even though I endured vomit and lots of drunks, I got to see P!nk. I like her music so it was exciting to see here perform live. 
I am grateful a supportive husband who picks up the slack for me when I overbook myself. For patient children who when I work two jobs in one day love to snuggle and tell me how much they love me. 
It's not so bad to be a working mom. 

No comments: