Friday, February 27, 2009

artist



Jersey has becoming great at drawing and coloring in the lines. Also using more than one color. I know that it not "the greatest feat" in the world but to Jersey it is because for along time everything that she would color would be ONE color. The color was always her favorite color BLUE. So I'm please to share that my child has some great artistic ability.


When I buy a little notebook for myself so I can jot down ideas, lists, quotes or reminders it seems to be overtaken by Jersey as soon as she looks in my purse to see if I have a notebook she can use. Such was the case with this notebook. Every page has been used within one weekend. With letters, words, numbers and drawing that Jersey has done. Not only are there the pictures but she will tell us a story about how she came up with the picture. These little notebooks are some of my greatest treasures. I can't wait to show her, her beginnings when she is older.

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

I love it! As long as it's on paper or somewhere else appropriate, I hope my kids leave me artwork too.

Sorry your neighbors are leaving... I am so anxious to move into a bigger house, but it's going to be sad leaving my neighborhood. We really lucked out.