Monday, September 07, 2009

Cute moments




On August 9th. My nephew JT turned 16 years-old we were invited to attend his ordination to the office a priest that same day. Since the children were dressed in their Sunday best. I had to capture their cuteness.


Jers and Phe play so well together. I have been very blessed these last three weeks that they have been able to play together while Jers has been off track. Since she has been off track I have been sleeping in. Work has been busy and working 10 hour days has made it really hard to wake up early when they wake up. Both will play, get dressed and some mornings have had already had breakfast before I woke up. I will say I'm sad that I can't have the energy to get up but I do appreciate that they are really good children.


Jers goes back to school tomorrow. No more sleeping in. I will surely miss her. She is a big help and I enjoy the time that I spend with her.


Phe also starts school on Wednesday. He will be gone for 2 and half hours. Mike's day off is Wednesdays so Mike and I will be home by ourselves. What trouble are we going to get into while we have no children running our lives?

No comments: