Saturday, March 24, 2012

LOL, the giggles

Phoenix on a daily basis make us laugh. His constant talking and story telling doesn't stop until he hits his head on his pillow. 
I have to write this story down so I don't forget it! 
Last night the children were wrestling Mike on the floor. Mike's shirt came up revealing his hairy stomach. Phoenix was grossed out and said Mike's stomach was disgusting. Then he said "Dad you should name your belly button. You should name it Potter!" "Hairy Potter" 
We were all laughing so hard. 
I retold the this story at work and about peed my pants from the side splitting laughter. 
We always have a giggle when Phoenix is awake!

*another update* Phoenix lost another tooth this morning. I got to pull this tooth out. He immediatly put it under his pillow so that the tooth fairy could come.

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

Ha! Life would be so BORING without silly kids.