Tuesday, August 04, 2009

here is to hoping

UPDATE******he said no, that I needed to wear the annoying rubberbaids instead*******
I will get back to past posts tomorrow, but something current. I only have two more months of braces! YAY!!!!! So tomorrow when I go to the Orthodontist, I want to ask to have my mouth wired shut.



I have been having a hard time remembering to wear the rubber bands at night and since I'm the downward slope to get these things off, (I don't want to wear them any longer) I am hoping that he will be so kind to wire my mouth shut. Laugh if you may. I think it will be hard but no as hard as remembering something, one more thing, to do at night before going to bed.



I have been told that he won't do it for ethical reasons. I would like to know what ethics he is breaking. I would be the best mom, friend and neighbor. I would become a great listener. It would get me out of speaking in church or teaching a lesson. I don't see any harm in that. Also it wouldn't be all bad I might drop a few pounds in the process. Wouldn't that be nice. I would never have this opportunity again why not try.
So I might look like Hannibal Lector.....hmmm? But Kanye did it and his teeth look sweet.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Good luck with the wiring!

Anonymous said...

haha oh my gosh! at least you'd have a really good excuse to drink milkshakes all the time.

Jenna said...

That would be perfect for me to get out of everything right now!!!!!