Monday, March 02, 2009

I think it is time....to go PRIVATE

I have had this debate for years, since I started this blog. Mike has wondered why I haven't gone private. Well one reason is because I wanted to share my life with lots of people not just my few close friends and family. But then it was only my family and friends that were viewing not anyone in the "outside cyber world"
I'm trying not to be an Elitist but I'm wanting those that really care to read the little snippets about my life and about my children.
If you would like to be added to my list that can view my blog. Please send me an e-mail @ rhiannonnielsen@yahoo.com or leave it on this post.
Thanks
-the Nielsen's

17 comments:

Anderson Family said...

well add me my e-mail is kellmariea@yahoo.com I know the feeling about thinking of going private. I have a hard time because my mother-in-law loves to show her firneds our blog so I am not ready yet maybe next year.

Becca said...

add me too -k-! rebeccakern1@hotmail.com

chris+amber said...

don't forget me! :o) amberleigh[dot]hansen[at]gmail[dot]com. thanks!!!

Ryan and LeDawn said...

Add me! rustystar83@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

add me add me!

Emily said...

Add me my email is emmilou2006@yahoo.com

The Wilkins' said...

Invite me of course!

Kelly L said...

Of course I want to keep reading! kellydlewis22@yahoo.com

Coree Adams said...

Invite me!

Jenna said...

Jennalines@yahoo.com miss you Rhi!

MCAM said...

Definately send me an invite. My email is kcras1999@yahoo.com Did I send you an invite to mine?

Katy said...

I'd like in katysalsa@hotmail.com
Thanks:)

Ern said...

Add me, Rhi! hollidayerin@yahoo.com. Two L's! :)

Stacey said...

Sorry about the dress fiasco! Whew! Well, I found something online that will hopefully work. See you in a couple weeks!

Meggs said...

Meggsstar@yahoo.com...

Sarah said...

okay - add me
sarahdoster@gmail.com

Ryan and LeDawn said...

Hey thanks! Dont worry, it doesn't bother me at all that you didn't go with Muddy Boys. My brother In Law owns it and he is a jerk anyway... :)