Tuesday, November 13, 2007

When Mom isn't paying attention






This morning I have been working on some frames that I'm making for a boutique. The boutique is Thursday and Friday and I have to get things done. I made a few Christmas frames. Which I think are super cute. Well while I was working on the picture I was going to put in the middle of the frames. The kids were coloring. Sounds innocence enough. As I was putting things away. Phoenix came in with scissors (large ones) opening and closing them. I'm looking around to see if has attacked anything with the scissors and see if has cut his hair off. None of the above happened. Then I look at his face, hands, cheeks and arms. He is covered with BLUE marker. Fabulous! I bath time and he was jumping around. He knew that this would send him to the bath for sure. Some days my kids don't get a bath but other days they should have at least 5. This was warrant for a bath. I wanted to take a picture of his new look but of course the battery died in the camera so I had to resort my camera phone. Not the best pictures but you get the point.


On a side note. Ever since we came home from Snowflake Phoenix is talking more and more. I love asking him if he is my bubba? He will say "no mom I not bubba I baby" then I will ask are you a baby? and he will reply "no mom I a phe" Oh my sweet baby is growing up.

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

he could totally be one of the Blue Men in vegas. HA! i bet mike will love his new calling, jason is the deacon's quorum adviser and scout master and he has NO time but still enjoys it. and it does all work out, it's a beautiful thing! and one more thing: that's the best thing about being an adult and having a birthday: your birthdays seem to drag out more. :) glad you had a happy birthday!

Sarie said...

I check your blog but I have gotten really lazy about comments lately!!! But I love keeping up on the news in your life!!