Monday, April 09, 2007

I love SPRING


There is something about spring that I love so much. I think because in growing up in Arizona you never had those changes in the seasons it was hot, hotter and hottest. I love that it's not to hot and it's not to cold it's just right. I also love planting all the beautiful flowers. I getting to proud that my daffodils come up every spring. I think it's because I didn't kill them. I'm teaching Jersey that planting flowers is a great thing and that we should be thankful that Heavenly Father has given us a beautiful earth to live in.

The Symbolism of spring is good to that things are being resurrected just like Jesus did after three days from the tomb. The renew of life to start new.

2 comments:

The Wilkins' said...

How pretty! You are so domestic! I really need to plant flowers, but who knows if I ever will. I have some pots, maybe I'll plant some in there.

Lauren and Jason said...

I'm jealous. I would love to have a flower garden. It's beautiful. Go you!