Laughter is inner jogging......

the nielsens

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Styleoutsidethebox.com: Blog Event Winner!

Styleoutsidethebox.com: Blog Event Winner!
Posted by Rhiannon at 5:04 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

my motto

{Totally Awesomeness}

{What I love}

Sumo's sweet stuff

{delicious}

BWS tips button

mikenrhi

mikenrhi
we're hot

Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine
Jers

Mr Attitude

Mr Attitude
Phe

Blog Archive

my fellow followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

  • this makes me want
    A BABY!!!!! With everyone I know having babies, I too would like one. (Phoenix I think at three months old in this picture). Because we aren...
  • play play play
    Today was the first time I got to see one of Jersey's soccer games this season. She did well but she gets nervous I think because she w...
  • I have bitten
    When I read Twilight I wasn't a huge fan. Then I saw the trailer for the movie and thought it didn't look so horrible (the movie). ...
  • Jersey Jean
    JERSEY IS 4 year-old! WOW! where did the time go? I was trying to think of things that she has accomplished this year from 3 to 4. 1 . Get...
  • don't laugh
    One of our family's NEW RESOLUTIONS is to give up satellite T.V. We have taking an inventory on how we spend most of our days and nigh...
  • house progress
    The Drywall guy finished up with our house on Tuesday. We rented a paint sprayer and primed the basement on Wednesday. On Saturday I spent m...
  • Today is someone's.......
    BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Lauren's Birthday is today. Yeah for her! I'm so glad that she is my sister. I hope that you have a fabulous day.
  • This is what makes me happy
    On a happier note from my last post. Jersey on Tuesday night had a soccer game to make for the one that was cancelled because of snow . She ...
  • Not to complain
    Today I was able to serve some people. First was my friend in my ward. She needed to take her son to the Dr. so I watched her two girls. One...
  • What can I get for you?
    Tonight is a rare night , that I ordered checks for a celebrity. For the years that I have worked in a call center, you get some calls that ...

A few of my faves

Let us know you visited

total hits since 8*7*08

Free Website Counter
Free Counter
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.