Monday, June 07, 2010

Running again

My friend Sarah, has a challenge to do a triathlon a before she turns 30. We have been going to a triathlon training. Since she went on vacation I wasn't really good about going but now she is back and we signed up for a tri-athlon on Aug. 14. I'm training for it. I haven't been good about running but I ran today and I feel good.
Today I wanted to go 3 miles and I went 3.82 miles. Yeah for me. I hope to keep it up. I think I do good at the beginning week but by the middle and end I'm so tired from getting home late from work that it's hard to go run. Since I have a triathlon coming up I have to get moving. Soon, I will be biking and swimming more.
I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anderson Family said...

Way to go Rhiannon! I hope to do a Marathon in the next year or so. My brother, dad, husband, and brother in laws are all doing a 200 mile bike ride in July in one day.. It's called the Seattle to Portland ride. They inspired me to do a marathon. I am majorly nursing Gunnar right now so I want to wait until I am free from him.

How long are all the events for the Triathlon?