Wednesday, April 11, 2007

New Do!




It seems to be that time of year where my winter hair isn't cutting it anymore and I need to update my look for Spring and Summer. So I did just that today. I took my kids plus my nephew to get my hair done. I wanted bangs this time and I went blond well blonder than I have been. I took a picture of my new do. I don't really like the way I look but the hair looks fabulous. I was trying to go for the Reese Witherspoon look at the Oscars. I don't know I think I just made the Rhiannon Nielsen look at home.

4 comments:

Marquita said...

Cute hair Rhiannon!

The Wilkins' said...

Way cute Reese... I mean Rhiannon!

Ern said...

You look so pretty, Rhi! I love it! and i love the bangs... i think everyone should try the new bang 'do at least once this year.. sooo cute!

Lauren and Jason said...

I like the new hair! It's very blonde. CUTE!