Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sitting and Reading

Lately I have been feeling a little blue on wanting to post anything. I know that I have things I would like to say and document because well this is suppose to be my journal right? So I have just been sitting and thinking of all the wonderful things I could post but then I don't and I just read about everyone else great things.

SO I will stop with the oh ums and tell ya what has been going on with us.

Sunday Phoenix and Jersey went to new classes in Primary. Phoenix went to 2nd year nursery. I was a little sad because my baby is getting so big. Jersey also became a CTR! She gave the opening prayer in sharing time and said "Thank you for my mom and dad who are cute and cool." You can't help but giggle when you hear that. On Sunday was also Carl's birthday and my parents 30th wedding anniversary. It really nice to have such great parents. I'm so thankful for them and for Mike's parents as well. We went to Mike's sister's house for dinner and to celebrate Carl's Birthday. It was fun to sit around and talk while the little kids played. Then we got down to some real fun of playing ROCK BAND. I thought Guitar Hero was fun. I think I have more fun with Rock Band. We played for hours and everyone having a turn to sing. Mike even sang. Surprise Surprise.

So you might get a Crick in your neck by watching this video. I just think it is funny because Mike normally doesn't sing. Check out the intensity of Ryan and JT. We are all addicted.

1 comment:

Hillary Corpuz said...

YES!! SEE ROCK BAND IS AWESOME!