Monday, June 25, 2007

yard work



I know that I have posted a few pictures of my front yard and been bragging about it but I just wanted to post about my back yard. We finally finished the side of our house. We laid flagstone down and put gravel in between the stones. I'm so glad it turned out great.


We also have planted a garden in the back. We have pumpkins, tomatoes, peas, green beans, peppers, corn and my favorite raspberries. I have never planted a garden before so I'm a little nervous to see how things turn out. So far so good.

3 comments:

mad white woman said...

next time you're in az do you want to landscape our yard? :) i love the front and back... our front is done very mildly and our backyard is just DIRT and WEEDS!! it's pathetic because we've lived in this house for 3 1/2 years... and still no yard. oh, and we aren't moving to utah; the home we are building there is just a spec home to sell to try to make a little money. where in utah do you live? have a great day!

Sun Baked Patt's said...

Raspberrys sound awesome. I love gardening but once we get to 100 degrees our garden dies. We are going to try and do a fall garden this year.
Your house looks wonderful.

Hillary Corpuz said...

Wow! That looks good, so I see your perfectionist husband got around to finishing it.. That's good.